[sdiy] Debugging problem with 4-track

Corey K coreyker at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:13:32 CEST 2018

Yes, indeed I used a cassette with the "tabs in". I was even able to
monitor, record, and playback with the 4-track using the 7.5V supply. I
just don't understand why the 12V supply doesn't work (neither the original
12V Fostex supply nor my adjustable one works).

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Jay Schwichtenberg <jschwich53 at comcast.net