[sdiy] Korg Prologue SDK out

Bruno Afonso bafonso at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:09:45 CEST 2018

As I was writing this email, I found myself staring at my Ambika and every
time I use it I have the same desire: a powerful ambika-like platform with
6 voice slots. Ideally the framework would allow for voice-card updates
over time as technology evolves. You could then even either go full DSP on
each card or combine with dsp + analog. Also, while I'm dreaming, I'd like
an FX slot too ;)

/dreams dreams