[sdiy] TI 76477 Space Invaders sound chip detailed analysis

Matthias Herrmann matthias.herrmann at fonik.de
Wed May 23 19:21:59 CEST 2018

This chip was not meant to be used for synth-applications. I guess this was one of the reasons Thomas did just this, as he did with other ICs as well.

Is there anything more than the SN Voice and the Supercontroller that you needed/wanted? Looking at the features it is hard to believe one could make much more out of it (but then: this might be the exact reason for a design contest).

Cheers,

Matthias