[sdiy] Altering supply voltages

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:41:08 CEST 2018

Try the VCF in the SL Minisyjth MK2, it's superior sounding and works in
12v bipolar. Otherwise you can try the SL one with the 12v and hear how it
sounds, if you don't like it you can put in a couple of regulators and
bring the 12v down to 9.
As for the Wilson I don't know how it would behave in 12v, maybe fine,
maybe not...

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:21 PM, Elaine Klopke <functionofform at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I’m thinking of making something akin to Scott Stites’ Triple Wilson
> SVVCF, but a bit smaller and more fitting to my style.
>
> With that goal in mind, I settled on the BP/LP filter from the Soundlab
> Mini Synth. Which calls for +\- 9 Volts. Scott’s control and audio mixing
> boards call for +\- 15 Volts. What difference would it make powering both
> circuits with the +\- 12 Volts found in my Eurorack system?
>
> Ian Smith
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Quincas Moreira
Test Pilot at VBrazil Modular