[sdiy] Admin message: html email will be converted to plaintext

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Fri May 18 01:36:22 CEST 2018

   sigh...

   On 18/05/2018 01:17, Ben Stuyts wrote:

   Let's make this html only.

                                      Ben

   On 18/05/2018 00:40, Ben Stuyts wrote:

   Ok, another test, sorry for the noise. This is sent with some html in
   it...

     * test
     * test
     * test

   Ben

   On 18 May 2018, at 00:24, Ben Stuyts <[1]ben at stuyts.nl> wrote:

   Same here on Mac mail, I'm just looking at what's going on!
   I've turned it off again. If you look at the raw message text, the text
   is actually there. Looks like there are some problems with this option.
   :(
   That was a quick test...
   Ben

     On 18 May 2018, at 00:20, Jason Proctor <[2]jason at redfish.net>