[sdiy] pcb artwork to gerber

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Mon May 14 15:54:55 CEST 2018

Possibly means having a simple image (PNG or PDF or whatever) of the copper
layer for etching purposes, like some designers share on their websites...
and wanting to turn it into Gerber+Excellon files for a board house

Not my bag (I don’t want to deal with chemicals either) but lots of folks
work this way

John