[sdiy] Multi-output comb filter?

ulfur hansson ulfurh at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:01:29 CEST 2018

would an evenly spaced bandpass filterbank do the trick? gordon mumma built these things in the 70’s that could be used for real-time pitch detection, feedback cancelling and of course signal processing.

also, by “present” and “not present”, do you mean “does a certain filter band exceed a certain amplitude” logic output?

Sent from outer space