[sdiy] pcb artwork to gerber

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Mon May 14 12:57:50 CEST 2018

Hi!

There has been a simple PCB editor back in the 80ies that was named “PCB Artwork“… 😊
You had to route your tracks on your own via keyboard or simple mouse movements but it printed
The layout nicely on graphic matrix  printers like Epson that were common that time.
The other option was HPGL export (that could be converted to every laser printer via nice tools that came up years later).

Splash screen:
http://cfile26.uf.tistory.com/image/27577E4B54EF97332AA7A0

Editor:
http://cfile3.uf.tistory.com/image/215C5C4B54EF973528E7E7