[sdiy] Potential stackexchange for Synth DIY

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:58:10 CEST 2018

FB is great for staying in touch with friends and family who are out of town.

FB is horrible for lack of search tools and exploitation of private
data for marketing purposes.  My FB profile contains almost nothing
except my B/D, gender, marital status.  I refuse to give them my
hometown, employer, or any data they can use to target marketing to
me.  I absolutely despise ads.

MW and Gearslutz Electronic Synth Gear forum has way too many
narcissists, novices, and charlatans.  "Way too many" would not
include guys like Neil Johnson and other respected synth folks.

SDIY is a great resource.  I feel at home here.

MC