[sdiy] Potential stackexchange for Synth DIY

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Sat May 12 21:53:26 CEST 2018

I agree with Scott here.
Sorry but Muffs is full of misogynistic "analogue is god" idiots,
facebook is just as bad but also full of opinionated arseholes who think
they know it all and Gearslutz, just don't even get me started on that
troll pit.
This list (Synth-DIY) is the best place, I shan't be moving to another
place.

Paula