[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:18:53 CEST 2018

I have a Tek 22xx something scope, the standard analog 2-channel that
goes to 80MHz, and several inexpensive DMMs.
Perhaps a "premier" item is a (aging but still good) BK-878 LRC meter,
good for 1 percent accuracy and resolution to 4999 counts. It's good
for matching components to as close as 0.1 percent.

I've got access to a Rigol scope and an old function generator at the
makerspace Freeside Atlanta.