[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri May 11 20:42:23 CEST 2018

I have seen that their newer models are much cuter (bigger screens) if
nothing else. I would want the 100MHz bandwidth though.  I guess my
biggest grips is that there is only 1 set of vertical controls, so lots
of button pushing required to change the scale on 2 channels. I'm often
pressing buttons to activate the thing I wish there was a dedicated
control for. I should mention I got rid of my Blofeld for similar reasons.