[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Tue May 8 06:11:26 CEST 2018

Hmm, maybe it’s the LeCroy that my client has. I do recall hating LeCroy enough to avoid that brand as well.

Well, either that or I’m a vampire. I swear that quality engineered products, e.g. Apple, can enhance human tactile abilities. I can’t make use of the “wheel” in shitty Windows PC mouse products, either. It’s pointless.

Brian

p.s. Seriously: Just spend $300 on a used Tek ‘scope - whatever model you can find - and you’ll never regret it. I can’t wait until the $16,000 Tek ‘scopes drop to that price ;-)