[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 05:04:49 CEST 2018

Hi Brian,

I have been using AP for several years. It was a required piece of gear when we were testing our DSP’s at Motorola/Freescale
back when we were building Dolby Digital, DTS, type of audio decoders.

I had a chance to buy a AP 2522 fully loaded from a friend of mine for $5500 USD. I bought the USB to AP kit so I don’t have to bother with a Tower box anymore.

It has been a great machine and the diff between 2522 and 2722 is that the 2522 goes up to 96KHz and the 2722 goes to 192 KHz.

The AP2722 used gos for @ 14-16K depending on options. Too rich my my wallet building synth module budget.

best regards,

Terry