[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Mon May 7 22:55:30 CEST 2018

Rigol DS1102E - It needs to be hotrodded and Sigrok-ed by the sound of
it. And for the record I don't love it. But maybe after the "updates" if
I find the time to figure that all out.

Fluke 77 DMM - Had it forever, change the batteries a couple times a
decade maybe.  Will outlast me I'm sure.

Loftech TS-1 Sine Wave Generator and freq counter/dB meter. Came with
schematics so I added a TTL squarewave out to it.

Mastech CSIMS8040 4.5-Digit True-RMS Autoranging Bench Digital
Multimeter - Cheap and I can check the temperature of my kitchen oven
with it. ;-)  Actually I haven't used it yet.

memSIM2 EPROM Emulator because where can you find such a thing for USB,
isolated, and under $100 USD new?  Poland, that's where.  Oh, and eBay.
Haven't used that yet either.

Some old Radio Shack stuff like SPL meters, logic probe, analog DVM.

And more stuff at work that I can borrow if needed, like Tek scopes and
an Intronix Logic Port.