[sdiy] What test gear do you use?

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 7 03:45:57 CEST 2018

Tektronics 465 Oscilloscope

Fluke 8842A benchtop multi meter

A few cheap handheld DMMs to float around

A small synth cabinet dedicated to my work bench that serves as a power
supply, VCOs serving as function/sweep generators, and other basics for
giving whatever I'm working a synth environment to interact with.

Sencor LC75 capacitance/inductance tester (Was very handy for checking
the hand wound toroidal inductors in my Moog 914 clone!)