[sdiy] Query about best cap type for '2164 stability network

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sat May 5 10:41:59 CEST 2018

Low capacitance change with voltage and with temperature, low microphony, low loss at high frequency. C0G is the best you can get in small C values, in every respect except maybe size and cost. So no reason not to use it here for DIY unless you're counting every last penny or need to fit hundreds of them into a small space. But just for small cap sizes like hundreds of pF.

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- Guy McCusker wrote ----