[sdiy] Query about best cap type for '2164 stability network

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:23:58 CEST 2018

What is the advantage of C0G in this application? Voltage derating and
temperature coefficient don't seem critical. Could an X7R cap do bad /
not as good things here?

David is right that most of the 560pf ceramics at the usual
distributors are C0G, but some are not, X7R being the next most
popular. Tayda have some Z5U it seems.