[sdiy] Pet Peeves

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sat May 5 06:38:27 CEST 2018

We clearly live in an age where companies are designing chips without the level of testing or guarantees that we used to rely upon.

I mean, chips are such a commodity that people are stealing duds and reprinting them with expensive part numbers on them just to scam the market. Is it a stretch to say that putting out a chip without a complete data sheet is somewhere on the same spectrum, a little closer to the fakes?

Brian “How’s that for a Rant” Willoughby