[sdiy] $100 Chip fab service

cheater00 cheater00 cheater00 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:52:39 CEST 2018

Why would the characteristics differ? They're monolithic on a single chip,
and chips from different wafers will likely have the exact same
characteristics. Sure, stuff needs to be characterised, but once you have
that you're free to go. Bear in mind you get several orders of magnitude
more transistors than in a normal synth module.. so this opens a lot of
possibilities.