[sdiy] distortion pedal for a modular system

Graheme Wilson barkleycal at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:21:15 CEST 2018

The Fuzz Face and similar pedals were designed for a speaker cabinet,
this is why a Fuzz Face often sounds like a fizz face without a cabinet.
I have a built a lot of distortion pedals including many variations of
the Fuzz Face, it is a great economical design.

One way you might use it is like Jan Hammer did, plug your synth into a
Marshall 100 watt stack with two 4 x12 cabinets,mike it up, crank up the
amp and stand well clear.

In summary the Fuzz Face needs to be able to move some air.

Graheme