[sdiy] distortion pedal for a modular system

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:24:41 CEST 2018

Fuzz Face circuit is very critical to the biasing of the first transistor
stage. Instead of connecting the emitter directly to ground you could try a
small resistor with a parallel capacitor there  (100 ohms || 10uF)  , or
just adjust the value of R2 using a potentiometer (in series with a few
kohm resistor).