[sdiy] distortion pedal for a modular system

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed May 2 00:03:32 CEST 2018

I was interested to read your experiences with that module, Quincas, since I had a hand in the design. I did some of the voltage-controlled elements, including the tone control. Later on it got an extra gain stage stuck on the front (to use up a spare op-amp, IIRC!) and that probably does make it noisy. To be fair, the original pedals aren’t exactly quiet either.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY