[sdiy] Parts going out of module panel

sines sines_list at scale.la
Tue May 1 02:26:40 CEST 2018

Bartek,

This might all be really obvious, but…

I would look at Thonk, Synthcube, Modular Addict and Random Source kits for inspiration. And… Division 6 / Synthrotek.
the Muffwiggler DIY section would also be great to check out.

A lot of DIY kits call for  ‘Erthenvar’ jack type (PJ301BM)/ Kobiconn aka, Thonkiconn jacks, such as the Fonitronik:
https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/ps3100-panelpcb-set/

PCB 1 is for mounting jacks + hardware, with a header that sandwiches PCB 1 to PCB 2.

Division 6 used Thonkiconn jacks for this:
http://division-6.com/files/dual-mini-sequencer_build-instructions.pdf

Song Huei pots are used for a lot of these as well:
https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/ttpots/

Todd