[sdiy] Band-Pass Filter with CV control of Frequency Cut-off?

Justin Owen juzowen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:14:13 CEST 2018

Hello,

Can anyone point me to some schems of a reasonably simple, analogue band-pass filter with CV control over the frequency cutoff - that *isn't* the well-established two pole multi-mode architecture and I guess - at the other end of the scale - isn't a passive filter with the resistor/s replaced by a vactrol.

I'm looking for something to use as part of a feedback effect I've been tinkering with - so I don't need anything too fancy or highly-specced but the standard two pole multi-mode is currently more complex than my needs.

Is there such a thing?

Thanks!

/ Justin