[sdiy] Latvian CEM Synth IC clones

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Mar 13 10:11:08 CET 2018

I think you mean 3360 VCA and not 3310 ADSR?
Sure you can use both if you add simple resistive mixer between expo
input and log converter output to alow for direct external input. Also
the expo input needs to be biased to the voltage of internal reference,
about 1.8V, so yes, with some little effort this is doable.
And you can use 2nd VCA in the package to achieve CV control of main VCA
response.

Roman