[sdiy] DIY Sequenced Power?

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:41:48 CET 2018

Some neat ideas but at all the professional facities I've worked at they
wire it all to Furman rack units with power buttons on the front. You're
going to be rewireing the studio anyways to get all these relays and timers
and shit. I think the simplest option is to make it all easier to reach.

Rains on everyones parade,
Kylee