[sdiy] OT: DMM recommendations

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Mon Mar 5 07:41:18 CET 2018

I recently settled on a Uni-T UT61E for 50€ in order to get one more
display digit than the lovely 300€ Fluke 11x series that we have at work,
and the same display resolution as the 600€ Fluke 87 discussed in this
thread.

On a budget it seems like Uni-T is a decent choice, but if I were relying
on it for my daily bread I'd choose a Fluke.

/mr