[sdiy] Filter slopes

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:01:15 CEST 2018

The mention of Luce was enough to remind me about the Electronotes
article. It's in EN72 and refers to Luce's work directly.

Bernie suggests that what is needed to create the effects that Luce
identifies is a filter with fixed corner frequency but variable slope
because the spectral content changes between the louder and softer
sounds.

There's some additional discussion in one of the articles Bernie has
made available for free: http://electronotes.netfirms.com/EN224.pdf