[sdiy] Current and Voltage Measurement

Roman modular at go2.pl
Sat Jan 13 20:02:39 CET 2018

FWIW, I usually estimate current draw in battery backup circuits by measuring voltage on the diode that connects battery to backed-up IC. Then calculate current from diode equation.  Not super precise, but more than enough to see if there's something wrong with the circuit.   Roman   Dnia 13 stycznia 2018 17:04 MTG <  grant at musictechnologiesgroup.c > napisał(a):  If memory serves, there was a discussion not too long ago about  measuring currents and such. This little board could be adapted to do  some testing I think. I'm going to get one to look at current draw in  old synth battery-backed memory designs.   www.microchip.com www.microchip.com   Seems to have a good range and minimal impact on the circuit under test.  ______________________________  Synth-diy mailing list   Synth-diy at synth-diy.org  synth-diy.org synth-diy.org