[sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Jan 9 17:17:28 CET 2018

Nit-pick. To save future Googlers if nothing else. Wouldn't you say
these are simulators?  Or some other term?  For me emulator is short for
In-Circuit Emulator which is a hardware thing that would plug into a
6502 socket. Even back when I had a 68xx In-Circuit Emulator, I could
already buy a DOS based Simulator that would run the instruction set.

And then of course E-mu had to step in and mess things right up.

GB