[sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Sarah Thompson plodger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:10:29 CET 2018

I'm currently playing with some Odroid XU4 and HC1 single board computers.
Smaller than an Arduino, but with an 8 core big.LITTLE ARM CPU (4
performance optimized cores, 4 power optimized cores) at 2GHz, 6 ARM Mali
GPU cores, 2GB of RAM, gigabit Ethernet and costing about $50 each. Same
CPU as a Galaxy S5 phone, I think. Times are moving on. I'm itching to try
a musical application of these things -- I'm building a cluster of 20 of
them as a strange maker project right now. :-)

[s]