[sdiy] Where to buy ceramic caps

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 21:08:41 CET 2018

Hi Paula,

I have had good results using the Altium and Orcad tool suite for my BGA and DDR designs.

I usually look for the Fanout requirements for optimal layout from the Semi guys having come from Motorola / Freescale myself.

I don’t use the entire simulation approach as I need to hand route some EMI/RF compliant stuff by hand in many cases.

It really depends on what you are building of course.

Paula has a point of of using smaller design blocks for manageable testing and verification.

Happy New 2018

Terry Shultz