[sdiy] Where to buy ceramic caps

Roman modular at go2.pl
Tue Jan 2 20:19:03 CET 2018

Just when I thought this little topic that got out of hands was over, I spotted one line that brought my attention, quoted below. I can relate to that a bit. For most of the times I lay out a board without simulation and without schematics. So, there you go...   Roman  Dnia 30 grudnia 2017 07:40 Michael E Caloroso <mec.forumreader at gmail.com> napisał(a):   You laid out a circuit board with total faith in a simulation without  actually proving the design?  BRILLIANT!