[sdiy] Filter problems

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Sun Jan 28 22:43:46 CET 2018

It WORKS! Thank you! Thank you! 2^10 times Thank you!

I would never have guessed the input bias current of the amps would be
an issue. Live and learn!

I used the OPA1678, which is my new fav amp. It has slightly better
noise than the 5532 for slightly less cabbage, and 10pA input current.
Seems to be low enough ;-)

Weee!

Thanks to all!

--Tim (much relieved) Ressel