[sdiy] Microphonics

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Jan 24 14:07:49 CET 2018

Well, if you must pry..  ;-)

Being a Eurorack widget it had a separate board for the jacks and pots
and switches. I know that the whine is downstream from the VCO core
because if the control board is removed, the VCO section is disconnected
from the downstream processing and the while goes away. Now here is the
weirdness: some control boards cause the whine, some do not. Or at least
that is what the client tells me. He sez he replaced the control board
and fixed the problem.

--tim (scratching head) ressel