[sdiy] Microphonics

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Mon Jan 22 18:13:55 CET 2018

 > I thought about using an accelerometer but it would have to be high
sensitivity and low mass to work

How low a mass?
Maybe it's low enough if it connects with hand-soldered thin "coil wire"
to its support components.
http://kionixfs.kionix.com/en/datasheet/KX122-1037%20Specifications%20Rev%204.0.pdf

This thing did pick up fingernail scratching on a desk on which the
perfboard I had this on was lying.

- Steve