[sdiy] [spam] Re: Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Dave dlmanley at sonic.net
Wed Jan 10 18:05:36 CET 2018

Yes, because of the expo curve it required non-standard (not R-2R) values.  They sold the part for experimenters to play with.  I wired up my own QuASH on vector board, and at different times used an 8085, 8080A and a PDP-11 to control it.

As someone else mentioned the PAiA software  could also do intelligent voice assignment and ADSR.

-Dave