[sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 00:26:54 CET 2018

Jim,

It's good to see your name on the list.

Hope things are well.
Jay S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org] On Behalf Of james
patchell
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 2:58 PM
To: synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Subject: Re: [sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Guess I will chime in....
 <ding>  Seriously, I have been following this with great interest.  So,
I began to search with google and found some interesting pages (which I
forgot to bookmark), but have decided to write my own "pink" composer.
So far, I have a pink numbeer generator written and working (two C++
classes), that seem pretty pink.  The classes have parameters for the
number of dice, and the number of sides to the dice, rather than the
hard coded 4 dice sides that J.S. used.  I will make the code availiable
as soon as I get the composer section (note selector) finished.

-Jim