[sdiy] [spam] Re: Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 23:54:53 CET 2018

I'm starting to come up with some PC code and I'm going to see what happens. Starting out going to be just printing data out and running it from the command line. After that I'll think about putting in a timer and MIDI. If I put in a HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) for a timer and MIDI output it should port to an ARM chip easily enough. Hard part is figuring out what all the hardcoded numbers are. For example are the music keyboard values directly related to a real note voltage value? Initially I'm going to assume that is true.

Let's see what happens.
Jay S.