[sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Jan 8 13:28:25 CET 2018

I wondered about this. Assuming a 6502 running at 2MHz, if I used a modern PIC with an instruction rate at 8MHz, if I could write equivalent macros for each of the 6502 instructions in 4 instructions or less, I could basically compile the old code for the new chip.

It’s almost (but not quite) an interesting enough challenge to warrant giving it a try. Maybe if I had more Sundays in the week.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY