[sdiy] Was: Expo in one chip? Now PA381 in stock!

KD KD pic24hj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:39:22 CET 2018

Yeas they are all dead, soon enough we all are dead so in the meantime
birds in forest
tells Mary CEM have PA381 in stock on 2500 unit reels for 4.6-4.7usd
each between
1 to 499.

> But building synths is a tiny market, really tiny.
Depends on what you measure it to.With UliB and Korg around  who have
shown poly analog's can be made affordable the market might grow considerably.