[sdiy] Pink Tunes self-composing program.

David Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Tue Jan 2 02:19:24 CET 2018

Hi Dave,

I forgot to mention Marvin Jones also had some interaction with Larry
Fast due to working at PAiA.  I think he even got a liner note mention
on one of Larry's albums (my LPs are in boxes so can't look that up
easily).  I used to work with Marvin in the late 80's (telecom not synth
related) and he's a great guy.  I'll forward this thread to him.  He may
have some additional info - maybe the only person that does since John
Simonton died a few years back.

-Dave