[sdiy] Where to buy ceramic caps

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Mon Jan 1 15:36:53 CET 2018

Den 31 dec. 2017 14:45 skrev "Vladimir Pantelic" <vladoman at gmail.com>:

On 12/31/2017 12:55 PM, Nils Pipenbrinck wrote:

I had a talk with the cap sales guy and he told me: Larger parts like
> 0402 and 0603 will still be available for prototyping and to satisfy old
> customers, but the entire industry is shifting over to the next smaller
> 0102 parts right now.

Already? Scary!

I'm using mainly 0402, but I'd love to use only 0603 and 0805 if I had more
space.

I just hope I won't have to learn a "smaller" programming language for my
software caps and resistors...

I'd hope that programmers would learn to program smaller, because the
footprints seem to go in the other direction there. ;-)

/mr