[sdiy] Happy New Year

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 00:57:26 CET 2018

Happy New Year, group! Sincerely,
  Chris Juried
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com
http://www.TubeEquipment.com
http://www.HistoryOfRecording.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjuried
Email: CJuried at yahoo.com
Voice: (954) 478-4355

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me at (954) 300-9972 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.