[sdiy] Behringer Model D PCB

jdelgoulet at free.fr jdelgoulet at free.fr
Tue Feb 20 16:23:58 CET 2018

I'm wondering how they cannot get oscillators cross mod without 'isolating' the VCOs power supplies. May be there are 'far' enough since they use SMD components and not thru hole.
In my clone, I had to do it otherwise it would have been modulation wonderland !

Julien
https://guinguin-instruments.ecwid.com/