[sdiy] Behringer Model D PCB.. design decrypted..

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Feb 20 16:22:51 CET 2018

Hi!

Have a look at the Model D schematics Uli Behringer posted on gearsluts a while ago: VCF is on page 3

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1142144-behringer-mini-model-d-good-idea-36.html#post12494130

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt (my webpage)