[sdiy] Behringer Model D PCB.. design decrypted..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Tue Feb 20 15:41:13 CET 2018

Looking at the upper right pcb section I can see
the VCF region (around VR11 and VR12)
that uses the low pass Moog ladder design
(C77,78,79,80 with T28,29,30,31,32).
But what about the original ua726 based VCO's ??
Did Behringer use an older (discrete) VCO design
or they made the ua726 design using other type of matched NPN pairs ??

Curious ...

JP

Le 2018-02-20 02:46, Mike Beauchamp a écrit :

> For those interested in what the Behringer Model D circuit board looks like, I took a full res picture while I had it apart:
>
> http://mikebeauchamp.com/wp-content/gallery/blog-2018/behringer-model-d-pcb-fullsize.jpg [1]
>
> Mike

« L'indépendance, c'est comme un pont :
avant, personne n'en veut, après, tout le monde le prend. »
Félix Leclerc

Links:
------
[1]