[sdiy] Behringer Model D PCB

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:33:43 CET 2018

The board initially strikes me as being a bit of a weird mish-mash of conventional and thru hole technologies.

It's Interesting that no effort was made to remove the trim pots and replace them with modern calibration under micro control.

Presumably man power is cheap enough in China to still support manual calibration?  Or maybe they're adjusted by an ATE machine during production? I notice they're accessible from both sides of the PCB.

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- sleepy_dog at gmx.de wrote ----