[sdiy] Symmetrical Keyboards

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Feb 19 13:38:54 CET 2018

Or another interesting concept - Ragzpol - a pole/pipe that lets you
play different scales only by sliding a finger.
I'm affraid the creator has lost hope for bringing it to wider audience,
so the website is gone. Here are the last pieces of description I could
find:
https://www.newsreview.com/chico/run-it-up-the-ragzpol/content?oid=33043
https://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/014892603322022709?journalCode=comj

Roman